This review is for Day 2 (March 12th)
Today went surprisingly well. All my meals were according to the plan and I managed to work out on our Bowflex Treadclimber for 20 minutes.
My day went like this:
▪ I woke up and had a good breakfast
▪ I watched Pretty Little Liars, which by the way, makes me roll my eyes more and more each episode, that I think they may one day, roll into the back of my head and get stuck there. The plot gets more stupid every week, but I’m still watching. Anyways, I also prepared lunch which was baked fish and vegetables.
▪ Walked on the Bowflex for 20 minutes
▪ Got ready for work.
▪ Worked from 4:30 – 9:30PM
▪ Got home. At this point (roughly 10:15PM on March 12th) my brothers birthday was close enough (He turned 21 today – March 13th) that he told me to make an exception and eat his Rice Krispies cake with him. I refused, even though I wanted nothing more than any excuse to eat cake. Sad. As soon as I said no, I realized how accountable this blog was keeping me, it was kind of blowing my mind a little bit.
▪ I went to my boyfriends soccer game at 11:00PM
▪ Around midnight, after his game was over, we went to Walmart to pick up fruits and vegetables
▪ Closer to 1:00AM we went to Subway so we could eat. I ate a chicken salad, with no dressing and no cheese (so exciting…), even though what I really wanted was a foot-long bacon sandwich, slathered in mayo. Regardless of my healthy choice though, I’m pretty sure it’s still against the rules to be up at 1:00AM, eating.
Now it’s 2:00AM, and I’m blogging about my average day. I’m exhausted, and I’m not really looking forward to waking up and doing it all over again tomorrow. I just want a pizza. I’ll try to be more interesting in my day 3 post, and maybe include pictures for future review days.